Golden Tides may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- 1. Username and avatar;
- 2. Email address;
- 3. Country;
- 4. Any Ethereum network addresses (publicly available on the blockchain) you provide to us;
- 5. Any Internet Computer network addresses (publicly available on the blockchain) you provide to us;
- 6. Any blockchain network address associated with your digital assets or gaming tokens (your “Wallet”);
- 7. Feedback and correspondence, such as any emails, chat messages, or other communications you send to us via email or third-party social media websites;
- 8. Information which may be received from other sources with your consent;
- 9. Information about the device you use to access the Services and Sites, including device model, device ID, IP address, browser type, operating system, platform (Android, iOS, web), referring website;
- 10. Information about your use of the Services including the pages of our Services which you browsed or the features you used, the time spent on those pages or features, the links on our Services that you click on, as well as actions you take during gameplay, your in-game user settings and preferences and your in-app purchases.
Golden Tides encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Golden Tides so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Golden Tides is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Golden Tides website.
Use of your Personal Information
Golden Tides collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Golden Tides may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Golden Tides and its affiliates. Golden Tides may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered using the email address you provide.
Golden Tides does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Golden Tides may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Golden Tides, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Golden Tides may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Golden Tides, in order to determine what Golden Tides services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Golden Tides to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Golden Tides will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Golden Tides or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Golden Tides; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Golden Tides, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Golden Tides or by our servers.